My bestest friend December,

Please dont think these are just words I am writing, these are words from my heart. You were there for me when I needed a shoulder to lean on, and to me that makes you a very special person. I dont judge you about your past, I judge you as you are today. What I see is a kind and caring person who has so much to offer those around you, I know you really care for them. Well now Dec it is my turn to be there for you, just as you were there for me. Just reach out your hand to me, and I will gladly take it, in fact I am proud to take it, and I will never let it go. I cant say forget about the past, christ, no of us can do that, but what I am offering you is a chance to make the past a little bit further away. What has happened to you is nothing short of hell, but if you will let me I will try with all my heart to make the past a distant memory. If the two of us together work really hard on this you never know, we both may get past this hurt and tourment we are going through.
Please dont stay away from the chat room, I miss you when you are not there. Even if sometimes we dont talk, I take comfort in knowing you are there. Like yesterday I looked to see if you were there, then put my sad face on when I seen you wernt. Please Dec, I know our times are so different, but please be there beside me, hold my hand, and always remember I will always be there for you. You are so very special to me. This I tell you from the bottom of my heart.
You will always be a special friend to me.

Don1

PS. Come back to the room or I will put you accross my knee