Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
    As most of you already know I've lost my job over being 'sick' and now depend on my family to send me cash. I've tried getting another job but no luck . Those unfortunate enough to chat with me a few weeks ago know I had no money or food for like two weeks and I was a complete bitch to be around. I lost five pounds from eating so little, felt too weak and anxious to go far from the apt. The worst thing you can do to me is starve me, it messes me up really bad.

My grandmother came through for me though and sent me a bit of money so I was able to buy some decent food. I think my stomach shrank because I ate less than I did before the fast It was good and before the money got low my mother sent me $30. Just last Thursday I depositied $20 and kept ten for myself- which wound up going for a medication I don't think I even need but that's a whole 'nother rant.

Today I was thinking about maybe ordering delivery or going shopping because I'm running low on food- I call my bank to make sure I have money in there and it tells me $19.80 has been taken out! At first I think some idiot must've put in 20 cents instead of 20 dollars... but after looking into it a company I had gotten stuff from has decided it has a right to randomly take out money > . So I tried their website, nothing about billing there (of course) so I tried calling.... After listening to their sales pitch for 15 minutes they say the queu is 18 minutes and they plays that stupid waiting music. I called my bank back and am like "These bastards are scamming me, get that money back, etc." I have a good bank and they're doing what they can do, closed my card, sending me a new one (Of course it'll take up to two weeks to arrive) and I can get a handy card that's only good at ATMs (At least I have over ten bucks in the bank now, I have $10.01 exactly) at my nearest bank, but they can't credit my account with the money the crooks took until the investigate... I tried calling that company again and the wait went from 18 minutes to 90 minutes... so full of bullshit they are. They don't intend on talking to anyone.

So I'm back to being low on food and practically broke. My Mom is sending me money but it'll be a few days. I don't wanna go back to this fasting thing. If I'm strong enough tomorrow I'll hit a soup kitchen/food pantry.

LazeyGirl,

I love you and I want you to eat so good, when I get some money I will send it to you hun so you can buy that steak that you have been dreaming about. Stay strong and try really hard to make your money last. My grandmother used to make us truck driver sandwiches its a fried egg on two slices of buttered bread with salt and pepper, you know I hate eggs but it was the best sandwich when you are hungry so you should try it. Hope your days get better lazey and we are all here for you sweetie, if you need anymore cheap recipes give me a holla cus I am a good cook I could invent something for you hun.

love,
    tommygirl

ps. your my twin you got to eat cus who else will I have to joke with each day and tell fo or po too I am scared of dino so I don't try to mess with her much but I can take you any day lazey, PMSL!!!!!!!!!

DEAR LAZEY
    HERE I'LL GO ONE BETTER THAN TOMMY TART PMSL HERE I AM TAKING YE OOT FOR A CYBER MEAL AND GIENG YE SOME CYBER MONEY PMSL
    JOKING ASIDE A HOPE YE REALLY DO GET SOME MONEY AND FOOD SOON IF NO I'LL SEND YE A HAGGIS AND SOME BEEF CRISPS HAHA
    LOVE YE DIANE (dino)
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*Huggles Dino and Tommy* Thank you.

Well I canceled my account with the scammers today.I decided to have some fun at it and gave those twerps several calls about giving me my money back. So far I've only achieved in annoying them but I'll keep it up because I'm stubborn this way. I had to cancel at their website and had to go through five different screens begging me to stay with them and making me click just right... It was so funny I called them just to tell them I was lmao. The best part though was on the final screen where I had to use 200 words explaining why I was cancelling.

The date is August 8th, 2006 and I, Lacey S, of sound mind and body do hereby CANCEL my friggin account. Do not say I'm still signed up and try to charge me for one more day, it is through with us. Go find another sucker or clean up your damned act.
    You're a bunch of scam artist ripping people off. I wouldn't be so pissed with you if I knew how much I was being charged. Go all the way to SanFransisco to hear what I and that liar told me? For Frig's sake, you people are nuts. I'm laughing my ass off but I prefer cheaper entertainment. And I will get my money back if I have to file all the fraud reports. You people are just too full of bull to keep my measly $19.80.
    Maybe I was lying a bit about the sound mind but I had fun... may as well get a laugh in. I tried to get them to play me or send me a copy of the conversatin recorded but they said I'd have to go to their place in San Fransisco to do that. pmsl. If I'm ever in San Fransisco I know what I wanna do. :P