Hi I have got obsessive thoughts of a sexual nature..The worst is, It is about my Sister in law...I love as my sister and that it is as far as it goes, but for many years I have had these thoughts and it has driven me insane a while back..My doctor said I am a sexual addict and it is a form Of OCD because of the constant thoughts. I was pn medication for a number of years till my service ran out and couldnt get the meds for free any more.. I been better on a few levels, but the thoughts are still there on a constant basis, but I don't let it take over my sanity like it used to.. I think part of my thought process is that I don't want to end up like my dad whom had affairs with my moms sister many years ago and my great grandfather as well with I think it was the nanny or what ever..I don't want that in my life.. I still have an anger issue and mild anxiety on top of things... I know I need help but I cant get help the conventional; way because I got no insurance until at least november... I dont fear my thoughts any more, I just dont want them no more. I will do what ever it takes to get cured.....