Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Lisabeth,,,I tried to catch you before you left chat a while ago, when I realized you had been answering every ones goodbyes with a sad face. I knew then you were very upset...I'm sorry , I wish I had picked up on it sooner.... If you need to talk and I am on just type my name ,,, I will either go in pm or however you feel good with,,,okay??? I'm sorry I wasn't more aware!! FLORENCE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi Lisa
    The first I would like to say is I????????m very sorry that you felt this way if it was me in any way that made you feel this way please except my apologies.
    This chat room is amazing place I have so many people I now class as the best of friends as I????????m sure we all do, as we all catch up with the chatting together sometimes so many conversations are going on at the same time and people like myself are having a laugh and a joke which is someting I tend to do alot but I do feel very much for people and the screen moves so quick and just a look away from the screen we can miss something someone said so it can be easy to miss whats going on, but anyways I hope that you are ok and you take care now
    Lots of love
    Anna
    xxxx

i'm newbie and infrequent user, but my observation is that there are usually several conversations going on simultaneously in chat and the popular folks seem to be drawn into most of them.

the group is one of the finest bunch of people on the internet and i'm with the rest that no one ignores anyone intentionally (anyone who has wandered into a random chat for comfort and been ridiculed or ignored intentionally knows what i'm talking about).

my only advice would be to make yourself known in the chat, e.g., 'hey i have a problem, i'm feeling ignored and i need your help'

i'm sure that will work. God bless.

cheekymonkey

DEAR _GUEST
    A HUGE WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND HOPE TO MAYBE MEET YE IN CHAT ONE NIGHT IF I ACIDENTALLY IGNORE YE JUST SHOUT DINO DINO DONT BE SO RUDE
    I WANT TO POINT OUT I AM A ONE FINGERED TYPIST AND TYPE SLOW ,MY INTENTION IS NEVER EVER TO IGNORE ANYONE IN CHAT OR ON HERE
    LOVE DINO
    XXXXXXX
    HOPE YE LIKE THE MONKEYS LOL :P

hey ppls.

i guess i want to say i'm sorry

i know you say not to take it personally but i can't not be me can i? and i wasn't there when whatever you're talking about specifically happened, lisabeth, but i feel bad for not being there if you needed someone to talk to because you and my cheech and i'm your chong buddy.

i know i can be one of the worst for always being bad and having something wrong with me and going a bit crazy and stuff in chat and i want to apologise for maybe hogging attention or something.

i know it's all very peter and the wolf. and i know it's bad but sometimes i do feel like people don't bel;ieve i'm sick. which is dificult. because i am. but paranoia is a big part of it.

i dunno. i just wanted to say i'm sorry if i ever ignored anyone. but unless i'm hypomanic, or manic, i find it very difficult to keep up with the fast pace of chat.

i do agree that the smooching and cuddling and pantslessness is inappropriate. someone came into chat the other day and said his sole reason was so he could show a certain someone else a picture of his cock, which she had apparently asked for. i came here to get away from that.

i really would prefer if it wasn't encouraged, especially, in this instance, by someone i regard as a senior and authoritative member of the chat. it wasn't appropriate. and it made me very upset.

ok enough whining on.

i'm sorry.

and i love you cheech xxxxxx

Ive had enough my rant now ive had a bad day and had bad results back from my bLood test results..

CAN WE NOT JUST FOOKIN USE THIS AS THE CHAT ROOM IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE USED AS INSTEAD OF ALL THE FOOKIN MOANING FOR GAWDS SAKE WHO CHATS TO WHO AND WHO IGNORES WHO, LIKE DINO AND ANNA HAVE SAID SOMETIMES WE GET CARRIED AWAY IN CHAT OR HAVE A GIGGLE SO ON WHICH WE ALL NEED FROM TIME TO TIME.. END OF <Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr> My rant over

Caroline!

it's alright to have a giggle but lewd and sexual behaviour is as inappropriate as talking about suicide. I personally, along with many others, have had sexual trauma in the past, and I am assuming this si why such discussions are inappropriate, especially for an operator on the channel.

Dec

December? Explain? As in Operator on channel?

Yeh when it becomes rude then it gets stopped!! Its ok to have a giggle etc so on but talking of sexual and inapropiate behavouir then it is stopped and person is normally kicked i have never seen any of the operators or muself using lewd or sexual inapropiate behavouir in all the time i have used chat! We disucss all in here as said and if anyone wants one on one or help in room their is always someone at hand but have to remember to were not professionals here so can only advise

Caroline.

i know i am sometimes inappropriate, but that is me in real life and i do tone it down in the chatroom... when i can... sometimes.

:sigh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.