I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured I would try here. I have Agoraphobia I have been suffering with anxiety for 14 years since I was 13 years old. My symptoms and fears over the years have changed off and on. When I first started having anxiety I was usually short of breath and a tight chest..Over the passed few years now that I am an adult I have a whole new set of symptoms. The main thing that seems to always happen is the dizziness. I can be perfectly fine and then my head will start spinning. I asked my doctor about it and she didn't seem concerned. I try to stay away from caffeine because that makes me really jittery. Sometimes the dizziness can be really scary. I know that it is related to the anxiety, but as many times that I have heard that it is normal it still scares me. Another thing that happens that makes me feel really weird is it feels like I am really shaky, but I don't see myself as shaky. Like, I feel really shaky on the inside, but when I hold my hand up to see if I am shaky, I'm not. Another symptom is a little bit of confusion..I am not talking about forgetting my name or something like that..It's more like I feel like every thought I ever had is coming at me. It feels like my mind is racing really fast, but nothing is clear. When I feel like this and someone asks me a question it feels like I can't focus on what they are asking, and I really have to think about the answer..even if it is something I should know off the top of my head. I have the desensitization thing a lot..which I have learned to deal with for the most part. Along with the dizziness, this is pretty much my anxiety life. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?