Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY I AM WRITING THIS BUT I GUESS THIS MORNING JUST MADE ME ANGRY... :angry: I am wondering if some people are loosing the thoughts in there minds of why we are in this chat room together. I know we all are so busy chatting and talking about what is going on in our lives but there are some that just have so many bothersome issues that we are just are not paying attention to their needs. Please dont get upset at this rant but sometimes I just feel FUCKING INGNORED, EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE OF REALLY CARING PEOPLE..AND THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE. They care about everyone and their problems and then some just dont give a shit. me myself and I... :angry: SHAME ON YOU...Well i will end this by saying, i hope you dont take this personally, this is how i feel lately and i am just expressing it. Please dont forget about those who want to be forgotten....

I hope I am not included as one of those people who have "forgotten" others Lisabeth. I was in the room during the time in which you are speaking of. I tried to talk to the person you mentioned but they would not respond. Don't take this the wrong way, just as I am not taking your post the wrong way, but sometimes people float in and out and don't want to talk. Unfortunately, we can't make them talk, you know? Anyhow, I hope that feel better now that you got that off your chest and hope to talk to you soon.

Lisabeth,

If I myself have offended you in anyway please let me know sometime in chat or on here. If I did I honestly did not intend to. I try to do my best to talk to all and listen to all and be there for everyone I can. I will admit sometimes things get busy and I miss stuff, but I do try and I do truly care. I think your a great girl and lots of fun!! So please let me know if i've hurt you...and if i have I sincerly apologize!! Also feel free to pm me if your feeling this way in chat cuz sometimes it kinda gets in to "party" mode and it's hard to get out how your feeling. Know that i am here for you hun!

Take care there hot stuff!! :P

Hope to see you and hear from you soon!

Hugs
    ~bluecowgirl

DEAR LISABETH
    IF I AM TO BLAME FOR EVER IGNORING YOU I HOPE THAT YOU WILL LET ME KNOW
    I THINK WE ARE ALL SOMETIMES GUILTY OF MAYBE MISSING PEOPLE THAT MAY BE IN NEED ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS LOADS IN THE ROOM AND CHAT IS GOING FAST IT CAN BE REALLY HARD TO KEEP UP

THIS HOWEVER IS NO EXUSE FOR ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE TO BE IGNORED

IF YE LOOK UNDER THE CHAT ROOM SECTION ON THE FORUM HERE YE WILL SEE IT WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO MYSELF AND OTHERS COMPLAINED ABOUT THE IGNORANCE OF OTHERS USING THE CHATROOM LIKE MSN HENCE THE REASON JK PUT IN THE BOOTBOT
    IF I HAVE EVER EVER OFFENDED YE IN ANYWAY PLEASE ACCEPT MY SINCEREST APOLOGIES I ALWAYS TRY TO BE NICE AND TALK TO EVERYONE
    LOVE DINO
    XXXXXX
    YE KNOW THIS IS A JOKE I HOPE LISABETH YOUR A GREAT PERSON SO HERES A HUG ASWELL

LISABETH ,,,,IF I WERE A PART OF THIS I AM SINCERELY SORRY. I KNOW THAT WE SOMETIMES GET CARRIED AWAY AND OF THE PATH A LITTLE. PLEASE IF I HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ACCET MY APOLOGIES.. FLORENCE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I wish people would just read the rules now and again,

The one we like people to stick by is this one, Which we think is the main one....

<span style='color:red'>Those in need and / or new to the room take precedence. Drop everything until they are assisted.</span>

No one should ever feel ignored We have always tried to run the chat where everyone feels welcome,

Seems to me lately that one or two seem to be using it as some sort of dating chatroom too :angry: Well it's a phobia chat room.

jk.

Lisa hun i would never intentioannly ignore you you have always been there for me and want to be here to support you during youre hard time youre a great girl hun.

Keep your chin up and stay positive

Love ya

Jenx

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='colorurple'>
    I was in chat last nite for the first time in a while. I have been a member of this wonderful chat and forum for going on 2 yrs now. I don't get to come into chat as often as I'd like to due to my work schedule. Also it's getting close to my brother's 1st anniversary of his death, and if I'm feeling down and depressed I don't want to come into chat that way. I've always been that way.
    The chat room was really busy alot of new people which is good. Some spoke to me others didn't. JK you know me if I think someone is out of line I call them on it, which I did last nite. Most of the time I was in chat I was in PM talking to an old friend, catching up on things.
    I also did alot of observing and I must say the "chat" that I once knew just isn't the same. It took an OP to post the rules in main chat for people to get help. It shouldn't be that way.
    JK I totally agree with you, this isn't a dating service, it's a phobic chat room.
    JK and Dolphin you both know how much you both and this forum and chat room mean to me. But at this time, I'm really not sure if I will be back in chat anytime soon. I haven't posted on the forum in quite a while either until now. I posted a poem to my brother and got 1 reply from my best friend and sister Dino. I understand that people reply to what they want to. But, when you lose a loved one part of you goes with them.
    Just really heart-broken and confused right now,
    Connie</span></span>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Conni sorry for what you are going through right now, so hard but you know you have us all here to help you through this hard time :-) <Big Hugs to you>

When i first came to chat i felt the same as yourself lizabeth i came and went, chat room is busier now and when ppl do come in we do drop conversation and say Hi or Welcome a newbie well i do and know most other regs do to, i come into chat to take my mind away from my problems but on the other hand if i am really low i will say and get comfort which is good to know i can come here and get support.. We can go of chat topic but i for one dont like to talk about my phobias all the time i live with them 24/7 if i came and talked constantly about them i would never be getting away from it so sometimes to come in have a giggle so on helps take your mind away from your every day life of suffering this illness, but if you are having an off day and need to come into chat and vent then just hauler ppl will stop and give help and support, its a great chat room/website/forum and new ppl joining which is great lets all keep smiling in thier :-)

Hugs to All

Luvvas

Caroline xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya lisa, saw what you put, im sure no one ignores you purposely,if you ever want to pm me too chat feel free take care, all the best robxx