Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
    I feel like I'm going to lose my fucking mind sometimes. I hate when people think their answers are the right ones for everyone. You know what? KISS MY ASS. I'm so fucking sick of these people thinking that if you live in fucking fairyland, things are going to be okay. YOUR SOLUTION MIGHT NOT BE RIGHT FOR EVERYONE. Don't tell me I need some fucking book. Don't tell me meds don't work. Don't fucking tell me any of that shit unless I want to fucking know about it. I'm sick of these fucking pretentious people acting like they know what its like to be me and like they have any fucking clue as to what I am about. I'm fucking sick of that. I'm not going to read yet another stupid fucking book, I'm not going to be saved by the Lord or whatever, I'm not going to quit taking my meds and I'm not going to just get over it. Yeah, are my meds making me a little crazy today? Fuck yes they are. If I wasn't at work I'd probably be sitting here punching myself in the fucking face trying to get these thoughts feelings out of my fucking head. In case you didn't know, I just recently got an increase on my lexapro and I feel fucking weird. Like I'm not even in my body in a sense. Just completely fucking out of it. But then I remember I am in my body and my brain just goes haywire. It's almost like a jolting feeling. Like I imagine the electric chair would be. At least the chair is doing some good I suppose.

:angry: Hey I know how you feel, everybody thinking they know what is best for you and your illness!!!! Well fuck em you do what you feel is right for you andrea, whatever makes you feel sane and safe. I hope you are feeling better after that rant because its a good one girl................................. xxxxxxxoooooo

Andrea sweetie the only ones opinion that countts is yours hun. Other people may try and give you advice on whats helped them or how theyve felt trying to mean well but youre the one going through your own personal issues and feelings.

Andrea as i said before youre doing great dont let others set you back sweetie.

Kepp smiling that beautiful smile
    love ya girl
    Jenx

Lisabeth and Jenanne, you firls are wonderful. Thank you so much for understanding. That's what I like about here- the people that understand. I know every now and again we get those fruitcakes in here who think they have all the answers. I think I was just in a pissy mood anyways and she just set me off. Thanks again girls, you make me feel better.

i hope it wasnt my reply to you earlier that set off this rant, andreab, i only really say what works for me and try to give a little support and understanding. good rant though

No Rob, it wasn't you at all hon. Your words made me feel better.

AMEN!!!!
    I know exactly what you are talking about- and who you are talking about. All I have to say is... if her method is so good, then why is she coming to agoraphobia support groups, and if meds don't work- why am I no longer housebound? It wasn't her stupid book that did it, that's for sure.

LONG LIVE DRUGS!!!!!