I have been a part of this site for a few years now, and I always seem to find myself back here when I am at my worst. Right now I just need someone to tell me it’s okay and I am having normal anxiety symptoms. I have been suffering with Agoraphobia and severe anxiety for several years so panic attacks are nothing new to me. At my worst I couldn’t leave my house for months at a time, and at my best I feel like I can actually accomplish things. I have been doing so well with getting out and about, and I haven’t had to rely on my husband to do simple things for me (like get the mail out of the mailbox because I was too scared to walk to the end of driveway.) I have my “safe” people who I will go anywhere with, and I was going places. I have gained some of my independence back. Every once in a while I would get the familiar panic symptoms, but I was quick to “talk” them away. Overall I was doing 10 times better…until today. I constantly have dizziness which I have linked to the anxiety. I can be perfectly fine and someone or something will trigger anxiety in me, and I will instantly become dizzy. Today I was with my mom and I felt dizzy. It’s something I have learned to cope with when I am out somewhere. Today the dizziness was somewhat worse, which I attributed to the normal anxiety plus this weather around here has been crazy so allergies have been bad. Which unfortunately also causes dizziness, and if everyone else’s anxiety is like mine one little symptom causes the anxiety to flare up. So today I am out with my mom and I am dizzy. It seems to be getting worse. I am trying to ignore it, and then my heart starts to pound. Then I start getting the out of body feeling. Then I start feeling really really faint. Which unfortunately even though it has never happened, passing out is my biggest all time fear. I felt like my head was spinning and it felt like I couldn’t get my eyes to focus. Then I start to hyperventilate. I am an old pro when it comes to having a panic attack, but no matter how many times I have went through it, it is always terrifying. I seriously felt like I was going to pass out. I haven’t panicked like this in a long time. Now a few hours after that episode I am still feeling a little dizzy and shaky. I think what scares me the most is during an episode like that I am trying to tell myself that its just anxiety, but there is always a voice in the back of my head thinking it is something worse. These panic attacks always seem to leave me a little disoriented. Is that normal? Someone could be telling me a story right after this happens and I could not tell you what they said. It’s like I can’t focus. Is this a normal thing with severe panic problems? I do not take any sort of medication to help with anxiety, and I am not going to. I just want to know if anyone else ever has these symptoms or feelings.. Thanks for reading all of this. 