Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Andrea, I hope that you always feel like you can be yourself in chat..dont put on some fake face to just please the people that dont care for you or dont like what you are saying.. I love who you are. I think that most people are fake, they dont show the real person they are and its pretty sad that they dont have the balls to just come out and say what they are really feeling...really sad..maybe why people are like they are, because they are to scared to say what is really on their minds...love ya always and stay stong ........no worries....lisabeth xxxxxxx :lol:

Its not about ppl saying what they really feel or who they are or what they are, its about a chat room than can give help and support to ppl who suffer some form or other of mental illness..

Its also a screen and can be switched of at any time, but if ppl dont like to hear what another is saying or have a problem then JUST right click & IGNORE!

Any problems they should address them to Jk or dolphin via email which you will find on the contacts page on the web site!

Oks 3 times ive came and blabbed let yous rant on said my peace and views.. And one last thing its not about being brave enough to tell a person you like them or not its about sharing and giving support, also an adults chat room so should all behave like adults to much bickering going on, lets get chat back to how it used to be i cant be bothered with bitching so on, id rather be their for ppl who need support like i do to whole reason i come here!

Caroline.

I just want to say again, that my ignore button does not work. It never has. Either way, I'm done having this conversation. I am keeping my true self to myself.

This is so freaking childish!!!!!!!!!! It's like ok you can dish it out but can't take it back?? You put your opinions up and we can't put ours up with out you getting all pissy??? Now all of a sudden you go from being this outspoken person to someone who is going to "keep her true self to herself". Im sorry but wtf is that about, this is like soooooooooooo much fucking drama it's overboard. And I can see how this is going to be, you blatently ignored me in chat when I was in earlier, and clearly this is going to be childish.....so you know what whatever, if that's how you want to be that's ignore me so bit....i guess that's your choice!!

I didn't blatantly ignore you lol You can ask anyone who's posted on here- I haven't ignored any of them. I was in the middle of talking to someone in public and in PM so don't try to read my mind. I'm not in the most talkative mood today. And I can take any criticism you want to dish my way. I wouldn't be the first person you've done it to I'm sure. Why are you all of a sudden so concerned if I keep my true self to myself? Is it really any of your concern? I figured you would be happy about it since you think I have such a strong personality and people probably don't like me for it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't say that. You said it in a more passive aggressive way. Either way, I wasn't blatantly ignoring you. Just tending to a few people who wanted to talk. Take it as you wish.

Well let me tell you something sweetheart.....i'm sure as hell not passive agressive and if you want the horns to come out don't fucking worry they will....you can ask a lot on here, i don't stand for bs and this is what this is...complete fucking bs!!!! but for now and the sake of my friends whom i adore too much i will just keep the rest of it to myself but thanks for showing your true colors