Thank you for all of the information. I think if it wasn't for the severe dizziness I could deal with the other effects of the anxiety. I have been suffering with anxiety since I was 13 years old and I am now 28. You would think at this point I would be a pro at dealing with the attacks. Another thing I think might be a factor is the weather in this area right now. It goes from being 90 degrees and sunny one day to 50 degrees and raining the next. I think that has played a factor in everyone's allergies right now. If I feel even a little sick its like my anxiety jumps at the opportunity to make things 10x worse. Yesterday I felt fine and this morning when I got up I felt a little dizzy and this afternoon it seemed to get really bad and I felt off balance. I don't fall over or fall into things or anything like that, but I feel like the room is moving and then I get these little jolts and I feel out of it. It's kind of hard to explain. Its like a muscle twitch it my neck or hands. It's weird. I know anxiety can cause havoc on your body, but there is always that "what if" in the back of my mind that tell me it might be something serious. Then of course those thoughts make things even worse.