Welcome to the Phobics Awareness Forums.

Thread: Thankyou

Little rant now i have got over being cross

Id like to say thankyou to dino for her support, thankyou so much hun your a genuine friend means a lot

Florence thanks for your concern also over Cameron sorry i didnt get back to room to let you know how things were but thankyou also, he was took to hospital and kept in he had concuscion but hes home now and lying feeling sorry for him self and getting some motherly TLC

My rant now i sat in chat room waiting for Dr to call apart from Florence not ONE person gave me any support at-all, Florence left, Dr called back i came back to chat and said Cameron was being admitted and yet again NOT one person said a thing, not even - hope hes okay, that hurt!! The chat just carried on and surprisingly enough room wasnt even busy but certain ppl still chatted amongst them selves and totally ignored what i had put in room, so no thanks to yous, the time i needed just a little support i was iggyed.. Im always thier to give support if someone isnt to good ill chat on Pm to them give my all - was nice to know when i needed it no one bothered.. Oks rant over or i would go on and on but i am hurt to say the least

Caroline!

DEAR CAROLINE
    DUNNO HOW YOUR THANKING ME A LOT O HELP I WIS FFS I NEVER EVEN GOT OOT MA BED TO PHONE YE BACK FFS LAZY COW THAT I AM

MY SYMPATHIES GO OOT TO YE ON BEING IGNORED THAT WAS WAY OUT O ORDER ESPECIALLY AS YOU HAVE TOLD ME THE CHATROOM WASENT EVEN BUSY
    YOUR NO AS MUCH A MOUTH AS I AM COS BELIEVE ME CAROLINE I WID O NAMED AND SHAMED THE PEOPLE THAT DELIBRATELY NEVER REPLIED ,AS WHEN SOMEONE IS IN NEED THEY SHOULD NEVER BE IGNORED THT TO ME IS JUST DOWN RIGHT RUDNESS

PERSONALLY I THINK MYSELF THAT JK NEEDS TO START PUTING THE BOOTBOT BACK IN AS AT LEAST WE THEN AINT GETTING ALL THE NAMES AT SIDE LYING IDLE FOR HOURS AT A TIME

I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE WHO WERE REGULARS IN CHAT AND HAVE STOPPED COMING IN FOR THE ABOVE REASON

CAMERON

CAROLINE,,,,,,I AM SO SORRY ABOUT CAMERON,,BUT GLAD IT WAS NOT ANY MORE SERIOUS.....THIS IS BAD ENOUGH...GIVE HIM ALL THE MOTHERLY LOVE YOU CAN!!!!

I AM ALSO SORRY THAT YOU WERE IGNORED ON CHAT,,,,YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ALL OF US.....AND EVEN THE PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW YET!!!!!!! TAKE CARE ,,CAROLINE ,,,LUV TO U ,, FLORENCE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,( YOUR NIGHTNGALE! )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='color:blue'>
    Dear Caroline,
    First off Cameron
    Second that you were treated that way in chat. I wasn't in chat when it happened. But it shouldn't have happened. We are here to help and support people. This really saddens me and makes me angry at the same time.

Connie
    XXXXX
    </span></span>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<span style='color:red'>Dear Caroline</span>

<span style='color:blue'>Very sorry to hear about your Cameron. I hope he's OK now.

I can understand how upset you must have been to be ignored in such c***umstances. Obviously no-one would have done it on purpose, and I'm sure you know that, but still it must have hurt deeply.

Whenever I've connected to the server and seen how many people are in the room I'm afraid it just triggers my "agoraphobia", or maybe I mean social anxiety, I dunno. I just tend to do a runner now.

It's obviously good for the site that's it's so busy now but, still, it's changed the "character" of the place, for me at least.

I hope this was just a one-off for you, CP, and all will be well from now on.

All the best

Love</span>

<span style='color:red'>Gord</span>
    <span style='color:green'>xxxxx</span>

<span style='colorurple'>PS: I hear from Jenni that you're Opped now? Here's a little tip if this ever happens again, just don't tell JK, alright? Type /mode #phobics-awareness +m and that'll shut everyone else up! LOL (Don't forget to remove it afterwards with -m though, will you? PMSL) xxx</span>
    [b][color=#008000]JADE[/color] -- [color=#0000FF]The Mental Health Website & Chat Room for Under-16s[/color][/b]

(((((Caroline)))))))

I am so sorry hun, i wasn't in chat.

my best goes out two (((((((Cameron)))))) and you,

your a kind suportive lady, ((((((HUGS)))))))

xxxxx

cheer

Brought a tear to my eye appreciate all those lovely words from you ALL

Thankyou

Lots of Love

Caroline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear CarolineP,

Im not sure what happend. But me thought's go to yourself and Camron. Hope all is well. If i was in room at that time, im so sorry

Your Friend
    -Brian-
    ----------------------------------------
    NOTHING MAKE'S SENCE ANYMORE

Caroline my Angel,

I'm so sorry that this happened to you, I know that you have been there to help many, many times, myself included. You were the first person who took me to a pm to help me through my first panic attack, and i'll always love you for that! I'm hoping that I wasn't in the room when that happened, and I don't believe I was and i'm so sorry you had to go through that. My heart goes out to you and Cameron....i'm sending you lots of love and hugs!!!! Take care sweetheart!!

Hugs and love
    ~bluecowgirl